Decoupage is becoming more popular every year, because every needlewoman seeks to turn the materials at hand into useful items for home decor. Today we want to offer you a master class on how to turn ordinary glass jars into a unique piece of furniture with the help of decoupage.
You will need:
- jars of any size
- acrylic paints and brushes
- glue paint
- patterned napkins or stencils
We start the decoupage:
1. First of all, it is necessary to degrease the surface of the jar with acetone or an alcohol-containing liquid. Then apply 2 layers of soil and allow to dry.
2. Apply paint (it is better to paint over in two layers) and let it dry.
3. To begin, separate the top layer (with the pattern) of the napkin. Glue the pattern with decoupage glue. When the paint is dry, varnish the surface.
That's all, a decorative decoupage jar is ready!
Enjoy your creativity!